St. Vincent Home Health has a Full Time opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse in Indianapolis!
We're Proud to Offer:
* Outstanding Pay *
* Health Benefits Including Medical, Dental, Vision*
* Life Insurance *
* ST/LT Disability Coverage *
* 401K Match *
* Tuition Reimbursement *
* Generous PTO Accrual *
* Room for Professional Growth *
* Mileage Reimbursement *
* Extensive Training Program *
* Company-Paid Tablet & Cell Phone *
* Positive Work/Life Balance *
* Exceptionally Supportive Leadership *
If you're seeking a fulfilling career in a caring environment, we would love to hear from you!
Primary functions are to plan, develop, implement, evaluate, organize and direct home care services with the interdisciplinary team including physician, patient/family, and referring agency; and administer skilled nursing care for clients of all ages in their place of residence and assume the responsibility for the total provision of care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assesses home health patients to identify the physical, psychosocial, and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report, and evaluations
- Case manages and provides clinical oversight and direction to the interdisciplinary team, physician, and family
- Implements/develops/documents the plan of care and revises as necessary
- Provides care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the staff and the patient (OSHA)
- Supervises and provides directions to the HHA/LVN to ensure quality and continuity of services provided
- Assures continuity of quality patient care delivered with appropriate documentation
- Monitors assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third party payors
- Performs on-call responsibilities and provides on-call service to patients/families, as assigned
- Provides effective communication to patient/family, team members, physicians, and other health care professionals
- Graduate of an accredited college/university, Associate, Diploma, or Baccalaureate School of Nursing
- Current, unencumbered State License as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Current Driver’s License
- Current CPR, negative TB screen and Hepatitis consent/declination
- Two years of experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) in a clinical care setting, home health preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Nursing skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice.
- Good interpersonal skills