Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities-
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A High School diploma or GED.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology and/or maintenance of medical records.
Other i.e. knowledge and skills:
- Ability to perform multi-tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in interacting with internal and external clients.
- Strong computer skills in MS office and Windows applications.
- Must be detail-oriented, be able to work independently, and be able to follow through on problems.
- Familiarity with office related equipment and procedures with the ability to maintain organized work flow.