Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees the assignment of appropriate staff to all cases.
- Assures all staff are appropriately oriented for the cases assigned.
- Assures compliance with state, federal, and local laws.
- Assists in the recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of field staff as necessary.
- Coordinates and assists the interdisciplinary team in the development and implementation of patient care policies.
- Assures accuracy of visit delivery in conjunction with order frequencies.
- Reviews patient medical files on a regular basis and addresses any discrepancies noted.
- Assists the QA Manager in identifying educational activities for staff including in-services, based on employee needs and promotes staff development.
- Supervises day-to-day patient care activities and is available to field staff for assistance with problems or concerns.
- Supervises Clinical Supervisors for the agency’s services.
- Supervises Service Coordinators/Schedulers and scheduling activities for the agency’s services.
- Functions as the HIPAA and Red Flag Compliance Officer.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- .Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone’s responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered.
- Report information systems security problems.
- Mentor employees, provided input for performance evaluations, counsel and provide disciplinary actions to assigned personnel in conjunction with Supervisor, and works to facilitate individual and team development that drives positive results.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform other duties as assigned.