Home Health Registered Nurses in Dayton and Surrounding areas
Gem City Home Care, in joint venture with Evolution Health, has exciting opportunities for full time Registered Nurses in the Dayton and Surrounding areas.
At Gem City Home Care, our RN’s have a direct impact on the lives of patients within your local community.
The home health Registered Nurse will provide individualized, one-on-one care to patients within a home-based setting. This includes IV therapy and wound care, and develop, implement and evaluate individualized patient care plans. The RN Case Manager will help to educate patients and their families on how to follow their care plans as well as provide nursing care to patients. In this position you will act an advocate for patient welfare, and serve as a liaison between patients, their families and healthcare providers.
Nurses that thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy a balance of independence, mixed with a collaborative team-based approached to care, are highly encouraged to inquire.
· Registered Nurse with current licensure to practice professional nursing in Ohio
· Graduate of National League for Nursing accredited school of nursing
· Current valid driver's license
· Minimum of two-years’ experience
· Preferred experience in home care or Hospice nursing, med-surg, ER, urgent care
· Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
· Demonstrates excellent observation, problem solving, verbal and written communication skills; nursing skills per competency checklist
· Ability to organize and prioritize work load independently
Make a difference in someone’s life as a Registered Nurse with Gem City Home Care as we transform the way healthcare is delivered. Join our team!