Primary responsibility is to coordinate and manage all clinical activities. Assumes responsibility for continuity, appropriateness, and quality of service delivered by the Agency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises and provides direction and leadership to clinical personnel
- Competently performs patient care assignments and staff management activities
- Assesses, plans, implements, and supervises patient care
- Participates in the agency QA/PI activities
- Monitors cases to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies
- Demonstrates commitment, professional growth, and competency
- Monitors assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third party payors
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone’s responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems.
- Mentor employees, provided input for performance evaluations, counsel and provide disciplinary actions to assigned personnel in conjunction with Manager, and works to facilitate individual and team development that drives positive results.