Gem City Home Care is Looking for a Director of Business Development for the Dayton Office
The Director of Business Development is responsible for managing and conducting analyses of sales and retention information to support EVHC Companies Business Development management, sales & retention team goals. Analysis includes sales trends, business initiatives and economic variables. Also act as EVHC Companies lead systems administrator for Salesforce.Com lead generation and lead management database. Manage the development, implementation, reporting and improvement of existing sales and retention forecasting, quota-setting processes, sales funnel & prospecting processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Identify key revenue opportunities by delivering EVHC Companies market and competitive revenue analysis, tracking key programs that have high revenue potential including revenue models and profiles, statistical modeling of market demand (including economic indicators, sales/retention history, sales and retention data) tracking and updating effective market segmentation and target market methods and reports for all types of EVHC Companies customers.
· When requested, work with Business Development management and divisional/regional finance teams to develop pricing models for new EVHC Companies business that will result in the greatest market share over the long run. Assist with Proforma development process when necessary.
· Act as EVHC Companies Salesforce.Com administration lead for the EVHC National Resource Center. Provide on-going support and analysis of existing system in Salesforce.Com to assist business development leaders with database application
· Responsible for the supervision of the Department Coordinator. The Department Coordinator maintains the national database of customers/revenue contracts which supports the ability to analyze contractual relationships, upsell opportunities, market trends and business operations.
· Serve as the EVHC Companies resident expert in Salesforce.Com with all applications, upgrades, classes offered, forecasting, reporting, problem resolution, etc.
· Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing reports and procedures to consistently achieve management expectations.
· Design, develop and program Salesforce.Com reports and queries to help drive promotional strategy and individual campaigns for business retention, marketing and sales.
· Consults with Business Development management and functional areas to document business forecasting, pricing, needs/objectives, current procedures, problems, input/output requirements, data scope, formatting, licensed seats and security requirements for salesforce.com/accounts receivable databases.
· Problem solves existing and new reports/queries for effective implementation and accurate information gathering.
· Utilizes existing database knowledge, ability and vision to expand department capabilities and efficiencies.
· Adapts and maintains Salesforce.Com and other reporting structures and business analysis including but not limited to: Contract activity reports, sales funnel reports, pricing analysis, revenue analysis, sales/retention forecasting, customer lifecycle analysis, existing customer analysis, campaign analysis, reconciling EVHC Contract Legal database with Salesforce.Com and incentive compensation tracking for business development staff as needed.
· Track all retention, marketing & sales campaigns for response rate #’s and costs and Return on Investment.
· Develop and manage training program for Salesforce.Com users.
· Assist Divisions/Regions with national account Salesforce.Com utilization; including workflow, reporting and management of case functionality. Assist other departments as necessary with incident reporting and use of case functionality.
· Perform departmental ad hoc analyses as needed.
NONESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Demonstrated success in managing large modeling efforts involving complex business problems.
· Ability to travel occasionally.
· Solid teamwork skills.
· Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks. Easily adapt to changing job environment.
· Ability to effectively interact with diverse personalities at all levels within an organization. Well-developed interpersonal & communication skills, with ability to lead.
· Adept research skills.
· Ability to analysis assumptions, methods and results to peers and management and to influence decision-making.
· Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent).
· Minimum 5 years of experience in database management and sales/retention program analysis.
· Experience in the design, development, and programming of reports and other analysis tools.
· Exceptional analytical skills and conceptual thinking ability.
· Strong project management and presentation skills.
· Proficiency in PC-based Microsoft Office applications (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, advanced MS Excel skills and Outlook).