Hospice Registered Nurse
Being a Hospice Registered Nurse is not just a job- it’s a Calling.
Reverence Home Health and Hospice, an Ascension at Home company, has an exciting opportunity for a Hospice Nurse in Warren area!
We feel that it’s an honor and a privilege to be invited into so many lives to provide end of life care. Our nurses strive daily to make the difference in the lives of our patients, their families and in the communities they serve.
This position is responsible for evaluation, referrals and coordinating patient/family needs. Under physician orders, the Registered Nurse is responsible for identifying and coordinating patient/family needs and for providing preventative and supportive care to the terminally ill patient/family unit. The RN utilizes assessment, intervention and teaching skills for caring for the patient/family unit, in collaboration with the hospice team members. Provides direct care as indicated and reports to appropriate hospice team members.
· Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
· BSN preferred.
· Current State Nursing License.
· Possess valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and access to automobile.
· Two (2) years recent clinical experience with preferred experience in the care of terminally ill patients and their families.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Able to fulfill on-call requirements with immediate 24/7 availability when assigned.
Why Choose Reverence Home Health and Hospice?
Are you passionate about providing support to patients and families in order to maximize quality of life? So are we. We believe that every day is a gift. We are committed to providing excellent care to our patients and their family and we believe that our RN’s are the difference.
JOIN OUR TEAM TO BECOME THE DIFFERENCE!