$5,000 Sign on Bonus
Care Connection of Cincinnati is seeking a Full Time Weekend Registered Nurse in the West Cincinnati and Surrounding areas!
Our team of dedicated professionals receive:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, ST/LTD Benefits
401K & Tuition Reimbursement
& So Much More!
Primary functions are to plan, develop, implement, evaluate, organize and direct home care services with the interdisciplinary team including physician, patient/family, and referring agency; and administer skilled nursing care for clients of all ages in their place of residence and assume the responsibility for the total provision of care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assesses home health patients to identify the physical, psychosocial, and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report, and evaluations
- Case manages and provides clinical oversight and direction to the interdisciplinary team, physician, and family
- Implements/develops/documents the plan of care and revises as necessary
- Provides care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the staff and the patient (OSHA)
- Supervises and provides directions to the HHA/LVN to ensure quality and continuity of services provided
- Assures continuity of quality patient care delivered with appropriate documentation
- Monitors assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third party payors
- Performs on-call responsibilities and provides on-call service to patients/families, as assigned
- Provides effective communication to patient/family, team members, physicians, and other health care professionals
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone’s responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems.
- Graduate of an accredited college/university, Associate, Diploma, or Baccalaureate School of nursing
- Current, unencumbered State License as a registered Nurse
- Current Driver’s License
- Current CPR, negative TB screen and Hepatitis consent/declination
- Two years of experience as a registered nurse in a clinical care setting, home health preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Nursing skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice.
- Good interpersonal skills.