What You'll Bring:
- High school diploma or equivalent, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Two to three years as A/R, A/P, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet rigid timelines.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with external as well as all levels of internal customers.
- Demonstrated analytical and research skills.
- Excellent customer service and telephone etiquette.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to focus on details, ensure appropriate follow-up occurs.Ability to prioritize work utilizing appropriate sense of urgency.
- Strong computer skills a must, including knowledge of Microsoft Office with emphasis on Word and Excel.
- Ability to work in rapidly changing environment.
What We Offer:
- Fun and dynamic work environment
- Competitive base salary plus commission
- 401(k) with company match
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits
- Robust PTO plan
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Corporate Career Path – We love to grow and promote our teammates!
- A strong sense of service to the communities in which we live
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, apply now!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.