Full-Time Medical Scribe
Envision Healthcare is a leading national medical group focused on delivering high quality care to patients when and where they need it most. More than 30,000 clinicians and clinical support teammates call Envision home. We welcome teammates of every background and work in communities that reflect the racial, ethnic, gender, sexual orientation, and economic diversity of our country.
Through Envision Physician Services and AMSURG, our clinician-led organization is changing the face of healthcare by delivering high-quality care that puts the patient first.
Envision’s core values drive continual advancement and ingenuity across the enterprise:
- Be Curious-embrace learning, seek out diversity of thought, listen openly, ask questions, and ask for feedback
- Instill Trust-have the hard conversation, presume good intent, honor commitments, and do the right thing for patients and each other
- Pursue Extraordinary-challenge the status quo, champion change, innovate and constantly aim higher
- Care Deeply-serve patients, partners, communities, and each other with empathy, compassion, and respect
- Embrace Teamwork-work cross-functionally, break down walls, develop others, be inclusive and unite to improve patient health
- Inspire Joy-seek fulfillment and the joy of medicine, appreciate others, celebrate wins, and promote wellness and belonging
We offer you an outstanding total compensation package, and a variety of health and welfare benefit options to help protect your health and promote your wellbeing. The benefits package includes: medical, dental and vision, life & disability, 401k, HSA, Flexible Spending and an Employee Assistance Program.
Work as a Scribe for Envision Physician Service! Provide scribe services in an Emergency Department at the direction of a Physician or Advanced Practice Provider (Nurse Provider or Physician Assistant) allowing the provider to spend more time with the patient, work more productively, and produce accurate and thorough documentation in real time. A scribe does not act independently, but documents the provider’s previously determined dictation and/or activities in the electronic medical record (EMR).
- We offer a collaborative team based culture with a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including an outstanding 401(k) match, medical, vision, dental and life insurances.
- All candidates must submit a resume with any clinical medical experience you have (paid or volunteer) to be considered for the position.